Sunday, December 5, 2010

6 Degrees and 6 Months

Welcome to the first instalment of my blog for twowheeltours.com.au - this will be the first of many blogs about getting ready to head to Europe in 2011 for some amazing adventures on bikes. 


To bring you up to speed, twowheeltours.com.au is a bike tour company which was created to take cyclist on tours to amazing destinations. Many companies offer cycling trips, yet our subtle difference is that not only do we take those who cycle but we also take their loved ones (other than their bikes) along for the adventure. We offer a client focused adventure which is activity based for both the cyclist and non cyclist.


The heading of this post is 6 Degrees and 6 Months. 


6 Degrees is due to the movie and the thought that the world is separated by only 6 people. So if I sent out an email to all those who I know they would in turn send it to those they know etc etc. I did mention that I hope the email got to Barrack Obama but something tells me it may only reach his secretary ...


6 Months is due to the fact that it is only around 6 months till we head OS and get ready for these trips to begin. Needless to say, I can't WAIT!  


So this week has been busy sorting out the emails, fixing up the web site and getting on my bike to continue the quest to keep up with my long time friend Carl - he will appear in many of these blog entries. 


So until next week may you all get on your bikes at least once - those in the snow are to get on their trainers 

No comments:

Post a Comment